Monday, July 5, 2010

New Beginnings.

I don't know what else to say but, "welcome." I'm fading my other blog into obscurity with hopes of someday printing my 4 years of randomness recorded and shared.
If you're new to my blogging habits, let me introduce you:

1. I'm random.
2. I'm opinionated.
3. I change my mind. All. Of. The. Time.
4. I need good laughs to get through my days.
5. I'm a Jersey girl transplanted to Northern California.
6. I'm a mom to a little girl, let's call her Lola.
7. I'm married to a super smart guy, I'll call him Albert. He's not going to like this (because he's much too modest). But this is my blog, so heh.
8. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
9. I'm an immigration lawyer.

The end. For now.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know that I am still here reading! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Welcome back to the blogging world! I've missed your shared bits of collected randomness.

    ReplyDelete