Friday, February 25, 2011

So Much to Say...

There's so much I want to say. But for now I'm keeping my mouth shut. I've been driving myself crazy with the unknown over the last few days (which isn't too new - just newer intensity).

Have you ever found yourself trolling the internet looking for the answer, knowing that it's not going to be there, but you keep looking anyway? That's how I feel. I can deal with a "yes" or "no," but not knowing is absolutely killing me. And so I pass along the torture by writing this vague post, hoping that you'll hang with me long enough to get the answer. Loves. -S

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is mean, my mind is reeling! I hope you will keep us updated when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Having to make an important decision is one of the toughest things, especially when the answer is not clear. I'm sure everything will work out.

    ReplyDelete